My first and most-loved vehicle started out before I even got a license - a blue XC Falcon stationwagon I absconded from Dad (or far more likely, he just pretended to let me think I owned it while he was around). Unfortunately during one move, it's registration had lapsed and because I was on a probationary license, Mum wouldn't let me drive it without a permit (and we were much too broke to afford a permit for it), so it ended up junked.
Since then, I've owned several vehicles, very few of which I've bothered keeping extensive track of:
- 1980 Ford XD Falcon stationwagon - Red (Destroyed due to mistreatment)
- 1987 Oldsmobile Ninety-eight Regency - Gold (Stolen, recovered and eventually junked)
- 1985 Chevrolet Suburban - Silver & Blue (Sold)
- 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - Green (Parked up permanently)
- 1991 Ford XF Falcon Panelvan - White (Parked up/paddock hack)
- 2003 Mercedes Benz Sprinter - White
- 1999 Holden VT Commodore - Blue
I also currently have custody of my Dad's 1957 BSA C12 Motorcycle.