I've been mucking around with Pelican a lot lately, and it's been working rather well. I've gotten most everything done that I wanted to, and while I still have a few things I need to fix up (mostly template issues) I managed to push the published site to S3 successfully.

Once I fix a few things up, I'm going to swap hostnames over away from Blogger again, and I'll finally have a lot more control over my site without having to deal with the grief of something like Wordpress.

Update: I've been having some problems with s3cmd sync picking the wrong MIME type for .html files arbitrarily. Trying with --no-mime-magic now and hopefully it goes away.

Horsham, VIC fwaggle

Published:


Modified:


Filed under:


Location:

Horsham, VIC

Navigation: Older Entry Newer Entry